The following rules are in place for the safety of all patrons of Voff Dog Park. Please follow these simple rules so that you and your pup, and all patrons, can have a good time.
VOFF requires all human guests to wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking. Masks are required at all times when inside the building or when interacting with staff.
1. Entry requirements:
Dogs must be at least 4 months old and current on all vaccinations
Male dogs must be neutered
Female dogs in heat are not permitted
All dogs must be well socialized and under owner's voice control
Electronic or metal collars must be removed before entering the play area
Dogs must be in good health and free of injuries
There is a three dog per person limit
2. Voff is an age 21 and over establishment. All humans must meet the age requirement and be prepared to show legal ID for entry.
3. Humping, nipping, biting, resource guarding, persistent attention toward a non-receptive dog and nonstop barking are aggressive/agitating/provocative behavior and are prohibited. It's your responsibility to monitor your dog's behavior. If your pup doesn't respond to correction you may be asked to leash your dog. If staff needs to repeatedly ask you to correct your dog, or if your dog is aggressive to other dogs or humans, you may be asked to leave.
4. Calling or yelling for dogs is disturbing for other patrons. Please be respectful of other guests by keeping your eye on your dog and going to your pup instead of shouting across the yard.
5. If you can't see your dog, you can't ensure your dog's behavior. If your dog is in the yard, you should be in yard. If you are inside, your dog must be inside with you on a leash. The only exceptions are when owner is getting a drink or quickly using the restroom. (Dogs are allowed in the restroom on leash). Please do not get so lost in your device or your conversation that you are unaware of your dog's situation.
6. The turf areas are off-leash friendly, the covered center and the indoor areas are on leash only. Voff Dog Park reserves the right to require a dog be kept on a leash if the dog is being disruptive.
7. You may bring or order in food but it please eat it in one of the on-leash areas. No food or treats are allowed in the off leash areas.
8. No outside drinks permitted. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Water is constantly available for all guests.
9. No foster dogs allowed without written consent from the foster organization.
10. Owners must clean up after their dog(s). Only compostable poop bags are allowed and are provided at the several cleanup stations located throughout the park. Please do not put cups, cans, bottles or garbage in the poop receptacles.
11. All dogs in the park must be accompanied by owner or guardian. If you need to leave the park for any reason, you must take your dog with you. Dog entry fee allows entry for the entire day, so you can return later in the day at no additional cost.
12. Enjoy and have fun!